Replacement of a dissolved air flotation for PPG
In 2015, ExoCell replaced, on behalf of a subsidiary of SUEZ named PPG, an obsolete steel dissolved air flotation on the water treatment line of the PPG plant in Saultain (59).
- Flotation tank: FloliBull S,
- white-water generator: NanoBull M.
|SS treated water||mg/L||800||10|
|SS floated sludge||g/L||25|
Highlights of the installation:
- A compact solution to meet space constraints,
- Corrosion-resistant equipment,
- No submerged elements for easy maintenance,
- Optimised energy consumption, 4 times more energy efficient than the previous installation.